terça-feira, 5 de maio de 2015

Confusion

I've tried to be strong, I swear. But everytime the strings get pulled, I just get destroyed. I try, everyday, to be a strong girl, a super woman. But I'm no super anything. I just try to live with my little pieces and some happyness I stll own.
I may be dramatic, but I'm just trying to keep looking forward. I'm trying to not let the doubts stop me. My lack of confidence is just a stone in the middle of the road.
Isn't crazy that right now the world still rotating and the sun will raise in the morning? Even when in the inside I feel from another world? It's scary how we end up in some places and we're not sure where we're going.
I don't believe in myself, sometimes I pretend I do. But I know that this is a big problem and I'm not the only one that doubt about my skills and promisses. I am willing to improve it; I just started it and I realize it's not an easy thing. It's a long road.
I'm tired of fighting. Although it's for my own growth. 
May the Lord help me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário